Fenner Dunlop ECS UK a member of Fenner Dunlop Conveyor Belting Group
Fenner Dunlop ECS UK is a member of Fenner Dunlop Conveyor Belting Worldwide, the world’s leading manufacturer of conveyor belting for mining and industrial applications. Fenner Dunlop ECS UK manufactures the world’s largest range of solid woven conveyor belting and is the hub of the group’s central research and development activities for this belt type.
First launched in the 1950’s and developed continuously ever since Fenner Dunlop Solid Woven Belting is the ECS UK flagship product. Our extensive knowledge of conveyor belt applications, fabric weaving and polymer technology are combined in this market-leading range that has been at the forefront of mining development for over half a century.
Fenner Dunlop Solid Woven (mono-ply) belting, the first choice of countless mines throughout the world, has a number of significant advantages including:
- fire resistant and anti-static properties which meet the most stringent safety standards in the world
- greater flexibility making it easier to trough and track when installed
- a solid woven one-piece carcass with no risk of ply separation
- covers which form an integral bond preventing any form of belt delamination
- high resistance to longitudinal tears
- high dynamic and static vulcanised joint properties
- excellent retention of mechanical fasteners
- high resistance to impact damage
- impervious to attack from acid, water, oil, bacteria and chemicals
- high resistance to edge wear